• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

I reckon that the second widest smile tonight belongs to Alex Albon after Perez dropping out in Q2 but he'll be desperately trying to hide it.

Hopefully this headwind sticks around - making it really competitive even without DRS.

The F3 crop into F2 all look very, very strong.

Seb will start from the back of the grid. 5 place penalty for "not respecting the yellow flags"

I can see Max waltzing away with this one if he gets to T1 in first place. He’s really bloody good when he’s out in front.

Ilott isn't good enough unfortunately, had every chance last year but was badly lacking in racecraft.

mazepin doing just as well as the rest of the weekend lol

Mazaspin making up with the lack of maldanado

unlucky for max

really good race to open the season

Think the excitement is a bit over the top, sure they finished a lot closer than they usually have in recent years but there was one overtaking attempt at the front after the opening few laps.

I really hope the new rules next year make for much better racing, swapping places through pit stops and boring DRS assisted drag races don't make for much entertainment.

Red Bull have done incredibly well to throw that away.

Very interesting race, if not that exciting. Enjoyed it a lot.

Missed the stuff at the end but did Red Bull get a specific request from race control to give up the spot after his wide take on Lewis?

Back