• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

I was moaning about him getting a drive ahead of Illott. Might have to revise that view!

Loving Mazespin.

Fucked up a lot of drivers with another spin on track

Races start on the hour this season btw instead of 10 past. No idea why it's gone back again.

Either Max suffering from a little of damage or the Merc on the Mediums is doing its standard pace

Bits clearly came off Max’ s car when he ran that kerb. He is aero compromised

On his times, not that much compromised

Next session will tell us if Max was at full whack in FP3 and the Mercs keeping things under their hat.

Ferrari showing up (all be it on the softs v Meds)

Less than a tenth between the top 4.

Ferrari had to burn a set of softs to make Q3. Checo should have done the same. Gasly looks shit hot.

Not that much damage to Max I reckon. Fuck all between him and Lewis. Bottas has a mare in his first run

Grrr, should be a good race at least.

Fuck all damage to the Red Bull then.

Merc not as bad I expected, so the gap not as big as it looked it would be in FP3. Its going to be a very good season indeed I think

Top parking from Lewis there. I might try that next time I pop to Tesco and push shit out of the way to get a better spot

Passive aggressive I’m still in front of you .
Nah. No chance you swing them and get straight there. Bottas was generally last in when he nabbed 2nd and had to park at an angle. As Max hadn't got there Lewis had to push forward or he is stranded or damaging his car and the 2 Merc's squeezing in.

More that some dick had put a load of cones blocking his spot so he couldn't swing it in properly and had to edge forward to create a gap big enough for Max to pull into.

Max turns into the Phantom Flan Flinger to wish Coulthard a happy fiftieth birthday.

Back