• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The F1 Thread

That's an absolute piss take from Bottas. Should be a slam dunk penalty.

Reactions: jlo
Potentially handing Max the title 🤔

Bottas should have been left out as insurance. Especially as he’s going to take a penalty so they could double stack

Fuck off Verstappen you whining bitch

He’ll get away with that too.

That's fucking desperate stuff. Goon. Absolute slam dunk penalty.

That's fucking desperate stuff. Goon. Absolute slam dunk penalty.

Same as pissing Monza. If he can’t win he just cheats or takes him out knowing he has the points advantage. Despise him

He’s a spoilt little brat, sadly F1 is becoming a sport populated by that type.

Love the bias here, they are as bad as each other with Lewis backing well off on the formation lap and Bottas creating a gap before the first pits. Give them all a penalty

Love the bias here, they are as bad as each other with Lewis backing well off on the formation lap and Bottas creating a gap before the first pits. Give them all a penalty

Bit of gamesmanship slightly different to ramming people off the road every week!?

Masi is an unfathomable idiot. Miles out of his depth.

Bit of gamesmanship slightly different to ramming people off the road every week!?
Point is the exaggeration, rammed him off is exactly that. I don't disagree he was in the wrong, just that he didn't ram him. He should give the position back yes. And neither Lewis nor Vatteri are hardly angels either.

Point is the exaggeration, rammed him off is exactly that. I don't disagree he was in the wrong, just that he didn't ram him. He should give the position back yes. And neither Lewis nor Vatteri are hardly angels either.

I don’t like the bloke, can’t you tell 😃.

He went to make a move that couldn’t be made. And then entered the circuit dangerously into Hamilton’s path. He literally tried to ram him.

I don't watch much F1 these days so I'm probably a bit behind the times, but when did it become OK for the teams to negotiate penalties with FIA officials?

Max chucks it up the inside knowing Lewis would have to back out to avoid a collision.

Back