• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves News Related

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got 8 players contracted atm. They've only organised one pre season friendly so far and their manager has been AWOL ever since he signed.

They've got 8 players contracted atm. They've only organised one pre season friendly so far and their manager has been AWOL ever since he signed.

Not good (for them).Who's their manager now,Appleton?

Not good (for them).Who's their manager now,Appleton?

Jose Riga. The Belgian guy who was in charge of Charlton Athletic at the end of last season.

Jose Riga who was at Charlton last season.

ION Villa have got rid of their CEO Paul Faulkner. Begs the question who's running the show given that Lerner isn't exactly hands on and wants to sell the club. All seems a bit rudderless there at the moment, I think I'm going to have a piece of them going down at 7/2.

2 - Tony McMahon
4 - David Perkins
5 - Gary MacKenzie
9 - Steven Davies
10 - Boby Grant
27 - Tom Barkhuzen
Charles Dunne
Sergei Zenjov

That's their squad list. No keepers either.

Jose Riga who was at Charlton last season.

ION Villa have got rid of their CEO Paul Faulkner. Begs the question who's running the show given that Lerner isn't exactly hands on and wants to sell the club. All seems a bit rudderless there at the moment, I think I'm going to have a piece of them going down at 7/2.

It is indeed looking grim for Villa,and I suppose for WBA too.Some weird goings on there as well.

2 - Tony McMahon
4 - David Perkins
5 - Gary MacKenzie
9 - Steven Davies
10 - Boby Grant
27 - Tom Barkhuzen
Charles Dunne
Sergei Zenjov

That's their squad list. No keepers either.

Training must be Wembley doubles. Take turns to go in nets.

Louis van Gaal orders evening training for Manchester United stars on second day of pre season, with afternoon naps at Carrington on the agenda.

Suarez's appeal against his ban rejected.

I expect Barca to explore other avenues and back alleys in search of reducing the ban (if he indeed goes there).Xavi,Pique and Biscuits will appear on TV teary eyed wondering what happened to human rights.

Personally I feel they should have slapped on a couple more months for the frivolous appeal.

It can only go to CAS now, with the amount of time it takes to get through there the ban will be served before they can make a judgement.

It can only go to CAS now, with the amount of time it takes to get through there the ban will be served before they can make a judgement.

Hope they don't,I'm sick and tired of big clubs.And no doubt I'm gonna get sicker and tireder of them! ;)

Fellaini has got the shears out:

BsMWT_7CEAAm_1o.jpg

Last edited:
He's Untitled while she's titled Bio Organic Cosmeticum.

(at least I think that's what the t-shirts tell me)

Magnificus Cosmeticum

Organic cosmetics made with love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back