• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
49ers increase their shareholding in lufc from 15 to 37 percent.

Barcelona's debt currently stands at €1.173 billion!

Friggin hell!

So maybe we could help them out again and take Riqui Puig off their hands?

Edit: more likely Todibo :D

Last edited:
Ashley Williams has retired. Probably one of the quickest declines I have ever seen. Over night he seemed to go from a solid reliable defender to Roger Johnson after a weekend session

Last edited:
How did that happen? Not so long ago they didn't even need a shirt sponsor.

Fuck VAR etc etc

EXCLUSIVE: Guidance has been added to the offside rule after controversial Bernardo Silva goal in what has been described as 'a face-saving exercise' by PGMOL. Goal, set up by an offside Rodri, would not stand from now on.

Like the Leicester penalty against us, it doesn't help Villa from being shafted

Fuck VAR etc etc

EXCLUSIVE: Guidance has been added to the offside rule after controversial Bernardo Silva goal in what has been described as 'a face-saving exercise' by PGMOL. Goal, set up by an offside Rodri, would not stand from now on.
They literally make it up as they go along. They are absolute tosh.

Dr Jozef Venglos, former Villa and Celtic manager has passed away. 84.

So, the quarantine rule applies to sports as well.
So any footballer going off to Portugal, South America etc will have to stay in a hotel for 10 days.

Big issue for Arsenal who have to go to Portugal in the Europa in February and of course us if the ban exists during the next International games as we could lose Rui, Neves etc for 10 days after playing for Portugal

Reading the words that tell Bruce to keep bashing away. Put me right off my bacon sandwich did that

I see from the front page of the Times today that plans are afoot in government to ban sports betting as shirt sponsorship. Hopefully that is the incentive to get us to change our sponsor as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back