• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the plus side, means they can probably hire one minibus between them rather than two.

Smith-Rowe has been mugged off there. He's been fantastic recently.

Tammy can piss off too - struggling in Serie A.

Those centre halves...

Mings - dropped for Villa's last game
Stones - been just a sub for City for most of the season
Coady - would struggle to get into our team if we went to 4 at the back
Maguire - been injured and then awful on his return

I think if we were going 4 at the back v Palace, it'd be him and Kilman.
I'd agree on the basis that Boly hasn't really had a look in this season. Boly would come in for one of the 2 if fully fit and firing.

He hasn't been fully fit and firing for a long time though, unfortunately I'm not sure he will again.

He's played 22 and 21 Prem games in the last 2 seasons respectively, and not a minute in this one yet,

I see the nominations for Prem Manager of the month for October are Klopp, Moyes, Tuchel and Vieira.

I'd be interested to know how Vieira has got in above Bruno? Bruno had 3 wins and a draw in October, Vieira had 1 win and 3 draws.

Only 2 wins and a draw as Everton was technically November.

Probably something as silly as that which has messed up some computer algorithm.

Should mean he’s a shoe in for November then with the extra game!

Then you could say that the Everton game was only in November as it was moved for TV and belonged to the October round of fixtures. I was hoping Bruno would be nominated given our form and think that is very harsh

Derby are going to settle on a total 21 points deduction with a further 3 suspended, puts them 15 points off safety and as good as down, but settles everything (except having an owner)

I read it too, the guys deranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back