• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm. Unless they are all out of contract that doesn’t hold water legally. They could all walk and go for constructive dismissal I reckon.

I'd transfer list Greenwood for that.

Lee Grant living the fourth choice keeper dream. Have whatever you want. Not sure why it has (GK) next to his name though, does he have to turn up in his keeper top and his gloves?

Lingard eats like a child, I can't trust people who order like that.

Can you even do fillet as well done, I'm not sure you can?

If I'm cooking for myself (whatever the cut) then it's rare, in a restaurant I go medium-rare because it can be really variable as to what comes out, hedge your bets a bit and you can't really lose either way. I don't want steak tartare.

Also Harry Maguire is a diane sauce and a prawn cocktail away from ordering the most 70s meal in the world ever. His Dad must have waxed lyrical to him about Berni Inns.

I know. Who orders Ham Hock when you have steak on the menu!

Waaah waaah waaah we cant comply with your silly financial wage rules la Liga so we are going to publicly throw toys and tell you your best viewing figures asset is off until you let us do what we want.

hope they get told to fuck off.

Waaah waaah waaah we cant comply with your silly financial wage rules la Liga so we are going to publicly throw toys and tell you your best viewing figures asset is off until you let us do what we want.

hope they get told to fuck off.
No respect for Martin Braithwaite at all...

MLS id suspect for Messi and Beckham new franchise a good bet

The issues for Barcelona are Greizmann, Umtiti, Edouard, Coutinho etc etc. Want to bin them off to keep Messi but no one is going to pay anywhere near what the Nou Camp wages.

Not a chance in the MLS
Why not? Not everything is tied to a salary cap. Messi rocking up would be the biggest player they have had (after Jose Altidore & Bradley Wright-Phillips of course) and the owners of NYC can pay his wages without a worry

He will stay at the Nou Camp after la Liga buckle or he goes to the Etihad or Park des Princes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back