• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

My old mate Michy Batshuayi apparently gave one of the invaders a good spinning roundhouse kick. Another Fener player also reportedly put one of the morons straight on his ass with a right hook to the jaw.

I can't help but get a little hit (heh) of dopamine seeing that. I shouldn't, but I do.

I can't help but get a little hit (heh) of dopamine seeing that. I shouldn't, but I do.
A bit like that Malice At The Palace basketball game where the fans taunted the players, and so they came up there and whooped them.

People think they're clever shouting stuff until they see a 6ft+ ripped athlete bearing down on them.

A bit like that Malice At The Palace basketball game where the fans taunted the players, and so they came up there and whooped them.

People think they're clever shouting stuff until they see a 6ft+ ripped athlete bearing down on them.
Reckon any abuse I direct to Lumbering Matt will go unpunished, like he’s going to make the effort to get to the Billy Wright Upper!

The Boston Bruins win for beating up fans. One of them took a guys shoe off and started hitting him with it...

The Malice at the Palace is just an all-time wild moment in American sport. Ever fuck up so bad you literally change your name to "World Peace"?

It's a wonder Ron Artest didn't kill anybody.

The Boston Bruins win for beating up fans. One of them took a guys shoe off and started hitting him with it...

Nashville fans still throw dead catfish on the ice every now and again (although the team itself is no fan of the practice).

We have also seen what happens when countries get unscrupulous government led by shortarses squatting in the seat of power because they are terrified of just how much they have annoyed the electorate.

Can we have a regulator there too please?

We have also seen what happens when countries get unscrupulous government led by shortarses squatting in the seat of power because they are terrified of just how much they have annoyed the electorate.

Can we have a regulator there too please?
That would be the general public and they can't be trusted

I know. Depressing.

At least we have a picture of booster seat the very first time he touched a football though.

Poor Oli must have had a nightmare at school!!

Spike Brits! Incredible.

Back