• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2023/24

I see Villa have got Monchi as their new Director. Some coup, that.

Not even their 1st choice.
They thought they had nabbed the bloke from Barca...but he said no after spending a day in Brum.

Blues might have their shit tip of a ground sorted by Christmas. Might.

Fy0o5nrWwAQTvjm

Finally replaced Roger Johnson though

That’s way better than watching people spanner balls at an astropay banner at wolves.

Get on him, Jeff!

Sort of football news, Graham Souness swam the channel in 12 hours 17 minutes and raised a million quid for the charity that supports people with butterfly skin as it’s called

Sort of football news, Graham Souness swam the channel in 12 hours 17 minutes and raised a million quid for the charity that supports people with butterfly skin as it’s called
No idea about swimming, let along the Channel, but without looking it up that sounds sharpish. Took me about that long last time I did it, and I was using a boat, cheers Brexit.

21 miles across, 1.7mph it works out at, blokes 70 years old as well, I’d say that’s a good pace

The PL have told Chelsea they can't be sponsored by Paramount as it may upset the TV companies that pay money to show live games.

Chelsea now close to sorting a deal with betting company Stake.

Couldn’t pay me to swim in open water for 21 feet, let alone 21 miles!
Come on now friend, you could do it! Was in the Coast Guard myself and part of search and rescue for a bit, so that would be nothing for me haha.

Gotta admit, didn’t think I’d see a cute Great White today.

Back