• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (H, FAC) 28/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Brighton's recruitment has to be amongst the best in the Prem. Absolutely the same ponds we should aspire to fish in.

World beaters? They've been as poor as we have, just in a different way.
Edited that. But we’re playing it as some plucky league 2 side v a top 6 team at the moment. I’ve no idea how we’re on course for winning the last two matches given the performances we’ve put in, but football is weird like that!

Yeah they've been awful. Wouldn't be happy if I was their fans.

Brighton's recruitment has to be amongst the best in the Prem. Absolutely the same ponds we should aspire to fish in.
They get all their data from gambling shit; they can keep it.

I'd rather pay for the data than get paid for having the shit on the shirts and all over the stadium!

Agree, fans have sounded great and the effort is being matched on the pitch

Joao Gomes holding the back of his leg now

Just a few more minutes lads. Been a tough old match but this would be a clean sheet to be proud of.

It’ll cost us eventually because it’s such fine lines, but we do seem genuinely happy to let teams lump cross after cross in to our box.

Gomes injured too?

Remind me again how benefiting from an indirect association with gambling is somehow less noble than benefiting from an indirect association with alcohol?

Back