• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Laughter Cemetery

My wife and I were sitting at a table at her school reunion, and she kept staring at a drunken man swigging his drink as he sat alone at a nearby table.

I asked her, "Do you know him?"

"Yes", she sighed. "He's my old boyfriend. I understand he took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear he hasn't been sober since."

"My God!" I said, "Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?"

And then the fight started...

Good jokes Prem.
Unfortunately you lose 10 points there.

They've both been on before...

But well worth a smile....

bugger - I did have a look back over the last few weeks as they were a bit topical...

Edit - I've looked back through the thread and couldn't see them - is there another joke thread?

Last edited:
bugger - I did have a look back over the last few weeks as they were a bit topical...

Edit - I've looked back through the thread and couldn't see them - is there another joke thread?

Yes. It has all the actually funny ones in...

The title of this thread is very, very accurate.
Especially as the very close 2nd place title was the 'Comedy Landfill'...

So given that those two accurate titles represent this thread, it was kind of disappointing to see this one outstripping by miles, the far superior 'Joke' thread.
It just became easier to throw everything into this one.

But I'll tell you, LemonJelly knows what he's talking about.

For those who are a bit new to this forum, Frank was rummaging down at his local recycling centre and he came across a huge chest of stuff, and curiosity getting the better of him he opened it and inside... well, inside, there were fucking millions of rejected jokes from the local Christmas Cracker company that had been closed down because no one bought their shit crackers.

Now, every now and then, Franks puts a few on here.

You've just seen a couple of them....

a man walks into the bedroom with a duck under his arm, looks at his wife and says
' this is the pig i've been shagging'

his wife looks at him and splutters

' thats not a pig!!!! what are you talking about ??'

the man replies

'I was talking to the duck'

That's more like it!
Have you got any more where that came from OGB?

For those who are a bit new to this forum, Frank was rummaging down at his local recycling centre and he came across a huge chest of stuff, and curiosity getting the better of him he opened it and inside... well, inside, there were fucking millions of rejected jokes from the local Christmas Cracker company that had been closed down because no one bought their shit crackers.

Now, every now and then, Franks puts a few on here.

You've just seen a couple of them....

I think they are funny

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. It sank, proving once again that you can’t have your kayak and heat it too.

Back