• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poyet favourite for Sunderland job?

I'm interested to see how long Neil Lennon can hang on for - ugly scenes at Parkhead after their League Cup defeat to Ross County.

I've got plenty of Celtic supporting mates who have been calling for him to go for weeks now but it looks like Lenny is going nowhere.

He's a genuinely awful manager. Amazing he got the gig for a second time. His spell at Bolton tells you what he actually is like.

I'd actually rather have Owen Coyle than Neil Lennon, and I hate Owen Coyle with a burning passion.

Yeah he doesnt seem to have a clue. I heard he admitted he doesnt do tactics or shape so I've no idea what instructions he sends them out with apart from 'Put a shift in' or 'leave one on him'

He's a genuinely awful manager. Amazing he got the gig for a second time. His spell at Bolton tells you what he actually is like.

I'd actually rather have Owen Coyle than Neil Lennon, and I hate Owen Coyle with a burning passion.

It would take a brave man to stand around whilst wearing shorts outside in Glasgow at this time of year.

Tiny Tears Johnson getting the Sunderland gig. Presumably they'll be a Championship team in training.

Look forward to them going on a decent run then losing 8 in a row, like he does every single season.

I'm sure they'll love his spivvy shyster style up on Wearside...

Lucien Favré sacked by Dortmund. They got done 5-1 at home by Stuttgart yesterday.

Slaves Bilic to be sacked in the morning, Big Sam already preferred option

Great timing after their result tonight that would be.

Not sure Allardyce takes that job? he's very picky I find, and they have a stinker of a squad and a very limited budget

That was my thinking the sides he takes over often have a very good chance of survival or are in a very false position ie Everton, Palace & Blackburn.
Depends what the board offer him.

Times saying Allardyce, Hughes, Pearson & Howe are the candidates.

Allardyce has to take it or he's retired. Too long out to be picky now. I'd prefer Eddie Howe though. Him with that squad would be a carnival

Times saying Allardyce, Hughes, Pearson & Howe are the candidates.

Crazy! The managerial gravy train is back!

None of them are better than Bilic, this mess isn't his making

The Albion fans on TS are a good listen right now

I'd rather we goo down ter League Two than have a Wolves fan managin mah club

If we goo down ter Tier 2 I ay gooin as long as a Dingle is managin mah club

Albion and Wolves fans doh mix round ere

Crazy! The managerial gravy train is back!

None of them are better than Bilic, this mess isn't his making

The Albion fans on TS are a good listen right now
The callers on the sports bar get more drunk as night progresses

They have had downing there in the past and some seem keen on Paul Cook who let’s face it has a clear Molineux connection. I think to avoid old gold tarnish they should appoint Mark Hughes.

I was going to say having Cookie there surely would upset them considering he had a cult status with us in the early 90’s.
To be fair Downing was hounded at times for being a “dingle”
Trust me if come may Allardyce is there and they stay up most of them won’t give a rats ass who he supports. But it’s the first crap they’ll throw when results go south, a very football fan mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back