• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone is lined up but they will be appointed after the Arsenal game as they aren't given much chance of winning and will have little time with the team anyway

Obviously from the outside I know nothing about the ins and outs at Palace. Haven’t really watched them much this year either.

But from the outside, I think it a strange decision. Their ‘bad run of fixtures’ was no secret and people were predicting them to be in the relegation zone after ‘likely they’ll lose 6 in a row’. I thought they’d have enough to pick up enough points to keep their head above water and that’s what they’ve done. 5 from the last 10 isn’t great but it’s enough given it was against all the good teams, and they weren’t getting battered, plus had Zaha out for most of it.

I’d have put my house on Vieira getting 11 points from the next 11 minimum. I wouldn’t put my house on the U21 manager doing that.

Obviously if it’s a Bruno Lage situation where the players hate him and he’s a genuine hinderance then what I’ve said is bollocks.

The players quite like him by the sound of it (athletic article anyway). But some concerns over the coaching and tactics.

I'd love Palace to go down if we could cherrypick Eze or Olise.

Lop's Sevilla replacement Jorge Sampaoli set to be sacked already, Jose Mendilibar favourite to replace him

Confirmed?
Spot on with what he said, but maybe should have said it after he'd been sacked 😀
Not officially official.

Ton of media outlets reporting he will be gone this week. Mason stepping in.

Poch fave to take over

I’m down for more close-ups of Mason. 😍

Hodgson really is going back in at Palace, hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back