• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popped onto villatalk. The B6 massive delusion is in full swing. They are too good for Fonseca, and they reckon they have the massive club pull to get Ten Hag.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The place is a brilliant read when they lose a few games. The Race for Europe thread has been very quiet of late.

Ten Hag is a little out of their league though!
Zero disagreement from me there.

Admit I'm mildly struggling to think of anyone who is a clear improvement on Smith that they could realistically go for. They'll probably end up with someone similar to Lage, up-and-down career with a low profile. Likely that their fans won't be keen.

The place is a brilliant read when they lose a few games. The Race for Europe thread has been very quiet of late.
There's always the Brummie German Christmas market if they want a taste of Europe

Zero disagreement from me there.

Admit I'm mildly struggling to think of anyone who is a clear improvement on Smith that they could realistically go for. They'll probably end up with someone similar to Lage, up-and-down career with a low profile. Likely that their fans won't be keen.

Nuno.

nuno will be in the frame for the villa job I think, fans wouldn't be happy though,
1. Ex wolves,
2. Dull football, not up to their high standards, they won the European cup in 1982 you know

Yeah, I don't think we'll see Nuno coach in England again any time soon, if ever.

Of course, if you go digging you'll probably see that I said the same thing before he took the Spuds job. So. I'm kind of a moron.

nuno will be in the frame for the villa job I think, fans wouldn't be happy though,
1. Ex wolves,
2. Dull football, not up to their high standards, they won the European cup in 1982 you know
Can’t see Nuno in England for a while - he needs to rebuild his profile in another league before I see a PL side going for him.

As I said the other day, Marco Silva is on English club number four now. He's never actually done anything anywhere.

He'll manage in this country again if he wants to. Villa though, I don't see it for a number of reasons.

Any team who thinks they should be in the top half won’t go for him now, as his stock (rightly or wrongly) is pretty low.

He wouldn’t go to the basket cases and Palace, Burnley, Brentford etc. Aren’t going to be changing their manager

Rollercoasters don't have steering wheels...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back