• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see who Villa get given Newcastle’s difficulty in finding anyone half decent.

It will be interesting to see who Villa get given Newcastle’s difficulty in finding anyone half decent.

Villa won many League titles before the First World War.

Nagelsmann is a sure thing. Massive ay they.

Linked to Fonseca the other day

They’ve looked in trouble for a while. Suppose spending £80m on 3 right wingers doesnt help.

Please, please Nuno don't do it
I think he’d do as badly there as he did at Spurs. Smith was cut a lot of slack because he was a Villa fan, Nuno would get no time to build like he did at Wolves.

Unlike Spurs, Nuno would deserve everything he got if he went there.

He wouldn't get it even if he wanted it

B6 massive delusion in full force as Villa Talk ponder if they can get Mancini.

Hilarious.

Can see Bruce in at Norwich, would be surprised if Nuno went there, he could surely get a higher profile job abroad.
Any Premier League club appointing Bruce would be ludicrous. It already was when Newcastle gave him the job. He wasn't any good at his peak which was about 10 years ago.

Does no training, no tactics and has a horrible victim complex.

I think Norwich have Lampard lined up. Which will be a total disaster

Any Premier League club appointing Bruce would be ludicrous. It already was when Newcastle gave him the job. He wasn't any good at his peak which was about 10 years ago.

Does no training, no tactics and has a horrible victim complex.
I obviously agree, just think as he is from that way, he might.

However i guess he'd lose his Newcastle pay off if he took over somewhere.

Same applies to Nuno, i read somewhere he got a 14million pay off, he'd be barmy to take a job too soon.

Don’t understand Norwich sacking Farke nor anyone wanting to take that job.

Bruce isn't from Norwich! He did play for them for a bit but it was about 35 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back