• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Mental Health thread

A couple of nights back I dreamt i was Stacy Solomon, and Russell Brand had got me pregnant...
Weird as fuck, but a welcome change from the insomnia I keep having.

Lately, I've dream a lot about not being able to find a car I've parked somewhere, normally abroad. Fucking dull but also very frustrating.

I dream some weird shit. Which is a mish mash of normal life/locations mixed in with bizarre stuff. I can't really explain them even if I remember them.

I hope I can get my head into Christmas this year. If I can't then I know I'm in trouble mental wise.

I hope I can get my head into Christmas this year. If I can't then I know I'm in trouble mental wise.
I hope I can't get my head into Christmas this year. If I can then I know I'm in trouble mental wise.;)

• Haha
Reactions: PPB
Yesterday was bad, really bad. The missus had to come over to calm me down because I'd totally lost it. God knows what would have happened if I were left to my own devices.

I'm feeling a bit better today but it has got me worried about how I'm going to deal with the next month (and possibly more).

She's grand. I don't deserve her.

Trying to put everything back together today.

She gets spoiled rotten all the time.

What the fuck she's doing bothering with me is a question for the ages.

See, she doesn't mind the Manc. That's me being normal.

If I go Scottish or Irish, she knows I've had too much to drink...

Awwww, I'm getting the warm fuzzies reading all that.

Love is truly something else. In both directions.

She's the best thing to ever happen to me.

But just goes to show, you can be happy overall and this shite can smash you. It's not ideal. It's not fun or interesting, it's fucking horrible. I wanted to kill myself yesterday. That isn't fun for anyone.

The good thing is I have the right people around me now, so they know if something is wrong, even if I'm not always great at articulating it.

Back