• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Would you like him to change his voice????

Sounds pretty fucking good on Fake Plastic Trees right now.

I really don't *get* any of their post-OK Computer work. I've tried but it's not my cup of tea.

I still listen to The Bends all the time though.

Would you like him to change his voice????

A different lead singer would do for me. I don't know why I just don't like the sound. Same as Morrissey as I can't stick his voice either.

A different lead singer would do for me. I don't know why I just don't like the sound. Same as Morrissey as I can't stick his voice either.
Wouldn't be the same band then, though would it. It's like saying you like Monet's paintings, you just don't like his colouring in.

Wouldn't be the same band then, though would it. It's like saying you like Monet's paintings, you just don't like his colouring in.

I don't doubt that but then I am to music what Alan is to football knowledge. I like listening to it but have no real clue how it works.

Thom Yorke really looks like he's just auditioned for Begby in T2.

As for his voice, well it's ok live but nowhere near as good as on the records.

Oh and two hours in and still not a single track off Pablo Honey. Shameful.

Spoke too soon.

The obvious one though...

really no point worrying about bands you don't like, unless someone's forcing you to listen to them

i can understand the thom yorke voice comments, but honestly there's a lot more dreary, including stuff i love

lol, my missus this morning said she had to turn Radiohead off last night. Awful wailing apparently :)

I hate Radiohead

In other surprising news I despise the prick leading the bbc glasto coverage. Hate him

Foos in a bit. Probably the only band of the whole weekend I can stomach.

Foo Fighters have knocked it out of the fucking park.

Yeah it was pretty good.

My only criticism is nowadays they sound exactly the same every time they are on. Which is no bad thing I guess but as I've seen them before it was pretty much Groundhog Day.

They were fucking awesome. It kicked off in the pit at the front.

Killers playing a secret set in a couple of hours.

Back