• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Death by hanging was actually a track by Heathen in the mid eighties. I own the album it’s on.

A friend of my ex was in a band called Vomit Coffin.

A philosophical band, for sure.

Massive dilemma here. I'm going to see Tom Hingley & The Karpets and also Inspiral Carpets in the next few months but I'm going to be split on enjoyment I think. Tom Hingley to me is still the sound of the Inspiral Carpets and that will never change, I also like Stephen Holt on the last album but Im going to be conflicted when the now Inspiral Carpets belt out the classics that were made by Hingley. Am I being stupid or do I enjoy the best of both worlds..

but to answer your question....just enjoy both gigs, knowing you are hearing songs you love x 2

What Kenny said........the enjoying both part, not the being stupid part

I certainly had no issue with Siobhan singing Jacquie's parts during the Bananarama Original Lineup Tour (or indeed when Sara and Keren sang Marcella's bit in Stay).
You might not find this a valid analogy though...

Must admit Load appeals to me more, handful of good songs on there, Reload is quite weak for me.
Reload is better for me!

I've only just discovered there's an S&M2! I think the first s&m is better but I'm only part way through a first listen...

Just got my Spotify wrapped for 2022 (bit weird, it’s November) and I’m officially old - apparently I listened to a lot of Chamber Psych (what even is that) and these were my top artists

1669834441103.png

How do you get those lists? I've got the playlists they've made, but not those breakdowns...

Do you have this on the app homepage? I got an email too

1669834699018.png

Yeah, I got those, but can't get the lists everyone is posting. Can't find any email though...
On mine you just press this part

1669835443716.png

And then it goes into story mode

Back