• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Siberian Kiss - one of the angriest songs ever

Any Glassjaw fans in? Suppose it's unlikely that one of the other 4 is also a wolves fan :D

Found the following article quite interesting, & it relates to people's experiences of other entertainment prices (including football with Premier league prices/ attendances compared with lower leagues). It's certainly the case gigs/ events have increased a fair bit in price, and some headline gigs are ridiculously priced, but they sell out.
Did find the info re the motley crue/def leppard gig interesting.

https://amp.theguardian.com/busines...styles-demand-for-big-name-uk-gigs-is-booming

Siberian Kiss - one of the angriest songs ever

Any Glassjaw fans in? Suppose it's unlikely that one of the other 4 is also a wolves fan :D
Big fan of Glassjaw. Was due to see them many moons ago but the lead singer got sick iirc and they cancelled the tour.

My favourite of theirs -

the kids of the coca cola nation….

he’s nearly 99 but he wants to feel like he’s 21 sometimes.

£50+.... your money is his life (fatman)
prob standard pricing these days but I guess I won't be going

£50 is pretty cheap in the current market (imo of course), though equally feels a bit pricey for the institute (though it is a good venue!)
I noticed tickets bought at the back end of last year were circa £50. Tickets for similar shows from march onwards have been £70.

£50 is pretty cheap in the current market (imo of course), though equally feels a bit pricey for the institute (though it is a good venue!)
I noticed tickets bought at the back end of last year were circa £50. Tickets for similar shows from march onwards have been £70.
fair enough - though looking at prices i could see cory hanson, flat worms and protomartyr at around the same equiv cost at the Hare and hounds and there'd be fewer dickheads there!

if anyone was tempted by paying nearly £60 to see some ageing rockers try to recapture the vibrancy of youth, you may get to hear this beaut. straight from the vinyl. diff guitar style to billy duffy but no doubt with a bit of practice he’ll work it out.

formerly Slaves, lyrics apparently some of their fans’ reactions to the name change.

Reactions: b3h
Just got home from doing a few jobs down my Moms house and couldn't get out of the car till the Osmonds Crazy Horses had finished.
Over 50 years later and that song still makes me smile

Back