• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

Johhny Marr at the Civic next April purchased. Richard Ashcroft for the excellent Piece Hall on general sale at 9am.

can't stand ashcroft.
Purchased tickets to underworld for their april show in manchester this morning.

Getting ready to go see the chemical brothers. Hoping the show is as good as the late 2019 tour.

Booked at Halifax again this time for Fat Boy Slim, also got some cracking deals for the first two EMF gigs in Bristol and London in January. £48 round trip from Wolves to Bristol then onto Paddington next day and then back to Wolves from Euston..

Went to watch Terrorvision last night in Nottingham last night. 20 years since I last saw them but the energy from the band was as good as in the early 2000s 🤘
The first band I ever saw live, back in 1994. It’s still up there as one of the best gigs I’ve been to.

The first band I ever saw live, back in 1994. It’s still up there as one of the best gigs I’ve been to.
I think it's the 5th time I've seen them (I can only fully remember 4 but I have an inkling I saw them at Leeds Cockpit once...)

They have such a good choice of set list and Tony's energy is incredible for a front man, even at the age of 54 he was running about the stage in a pink velour suit like he was still in his 20s

I’m gutted I didn’t go and see them, Reef and The Wildhearts when they toured together a few years back. I love all 3 bands so no idea why I didn’t go!

I’m gutted I didn’t go and see them, Reef and The Wildhearts when they toured together a few years back. I love all 3 bands so no idea why I didn’t go!
That would have been an awesome gig!

I saw the Yo-Yos (Danny McCormack - Wildhearts bassist)any years ago, such a good night of rock and roll, supported by The Hives about a year before they had a hit with "Hate to say I Told You So".

I was just channel hopping and managed to find The Voice UK on ITV. The judges including Olly Murs and Will.I.Am were in the middle of doing a cover of Stairway To Heaven 😲

It was utterly, utterly horrifying. I had a mixture of not being able to look away and wanting to kick my TV screen in.

Too lazy to scroll for that long...can you record yourself singing it and pop it on here please. Ta

Back