• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

EMF's new album out today go buy it, its wonderful.

James announced their new album is out this April. Particularly liking a 2cd version that comes with 12 new tracks which are works in progress that would have seen life as b-sides on singles in times gone by.

can't stand ashcroft.
Purchased tickets to underworld for their april show in manchester this morning.
Just had an email from them advising they're going to play 2 sets at each gig. Fucking awesome!

I've never really explored DnB seriously, but that "We need jungle" meme gave me an itch.

The horns on that track were unexpected but fucking slap.

I see Soul Asylum have finally released an album of their 1993 MTV Unplugged session.

There were loads of good Unplugged’s around that time but this one is probably my favourite. I’m still gutted I never got to see them live ☹️

I see Soul Asylum have finally released an album of their 1993 MTV Unplugged session.

There were loads of good Unplugged’s around that time but this one is probably my favourite. I’m still gutted I never got to see them live ☹️

Didn't you go to their show at the Civic in 1994? I seem to recall you & I would have been to a few similar gigs.
I've a bootleg of the soul asylum unplugged, though it isn't the full show. I also have a bootleg of the pearl jam unplugged (again not the full show). Both are ace.
Bob dylans got an official release & that's really good too.

Didn't you go to their show at the Civic in 1994? I seem to recall you & I would have been to a few similar gigs.
I've a bootleg of the soul asylum unplugged, though it isn't the full show. I also have a bootleg of the pearl jam unplugged (again not the full show). Both are ace.
Bob dylans got an official release & that's really good too.
No my parents wouldn’t let me go as they said I was too young 😭

They regretted it afterwards though and said I could go to the next one (which was Terrorvision).

I bet that Civic gig was awesome too…

No my parents wouldn’t let me go as they said I was too young 😭

They regretted it afterwards though and said I could go to the next one (which was Terrorvision).

I bet that Civic gig was awesome too…
It was! I was down the front & went wild when they played keep it up.
Still have the t-shirt I bought outside too.

Saw Depeche Mode at 3Arena last night. A sold out gig on the Saturday night of a bank holiday weekend so the atmosphere was electric, and thr band and setlist was superb. Much better than the outdoor shows they did last summer

Back