• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Music Thread Strikes Back

What a dull line up. Shania Twain in the legends spot might be okay. Would like to see Queen with Adam lambert get that slot one year.

Last edited:
There's enough on there to make a decent weekend of it on iPlayer. Last Dinner Party are really good 👍
Plus PJH, mannequin pussy, squid, fontaines, the national, Alvvays, sleaford mods, little simz, soccer mommy, the breeders - plenty of choice really.

nope.

But to be fair you probably haven’t of Nuclear Assault who have been around since 1985.

Glastonbury is so not my festival. Bar occasional nods of headline slots to the behemoths (which the beeb presenters then decry all week and say how they are going to do anything other than watch) metal might as well not exist there.

nope.

But to be fair you probably haven’t of Nuclear Assault who have been around since 1985.

Glastonbury is so not my festival. Bar occasional nods of headline slots to the behemoths (which the beeb presenters then decry all week and say how they are going to do anything other than watch) metal might as well not exist there.
Yeah I've heard of them, not heard much by them though.
Just thought Grunge stuff might have been on your radar even if not your favourite.

Only grunge I really liked was Mudhoney, Tad and early Nirvana. Plus Alice in Chains I suppose.

I thought you'd have heard of the song Cannonball in your years Pad.

Anybody fancy a great gig in May then Neds and Jesus Jones in Stourbridge Town Hall, tickets on sale now.

What a complete waste of 1 min of my life (I turned it off).

What was even the point of making that?

Plus PJH, mannequin pussy, squid, fontaines, the national, Alvvays, sleaford mods, little simz, soccer mommy, the breeders - plenty of choice really.
Just going to append Danny Brown here.

Early Soundgarden seems like it would be right up your alley, mate. Ultramega OK and Badmotorfinger specifically.
I'm guessing Badmotorfinger are a super group formed from Badfinger and the Motors? 😁

Back