• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Oscillating Wildly Thread

Yesterday's offer still stands by the way. Happy to put out a "round table" style piece early next week where you can articulate your own feelings/story in a way that you can't on Twitter without giving Melon Husk money to type more than a short paragraph.

I can anonymise your name if you like, completely understand that some won't want that divulging to the wider public.

If you want to send me something of 100-500 words then by all means state your interest here or email me right now at dan.lavelle@talk21.com . If I even get five then I'll publish it.

I've no idea what you mean by a literary round table piece, but I'll read the output!
Bit of a mailbox type thing as the base but I'll try to formulate it into an actual article and those who want to follow up on 1-2 questions I'll put to them, can do.

Just so it reads like we're sat down together shooting the shit rather than me simply C&Ping my inbox.

Oh and thanks for the kind words here and elsewhere about yesterday and today's pieces - genuinely means a lot as I try to get back to some form of regular writing.
Yes you're actually pretty good at it you know. Not like we haven't told you before 😉

I'll always read whatever you put out and send it to my other Wolves mates.

Yesterday's offer still stands by the way. Happy to put out a "round table" style piece early next week where you can articulate your own feelings/story in a way that you can't on Twitter without giving Melon Husk money to type more than a short paragraph.

I can anonymise your name if you like, completely understand that some won't want that divulging to the wider public.

If you want to send me something of 100-500 words then by all means state your interest here or email me right now at dan.lavelle@talk21.com . If I even get five then I'll publish it.
I’ll have try and have a crack at something over the weekend.

Popped some words over 👍

There's another one coming tomorrow, all being well. Because while I bang on about the price rises there, I didn't address the "maybe this club isn't for you" bit of that fucking awful article.

How fucking DARE you tell me that my club isn't for me.

its effectively the same bollocks as Moxey's Ryan MkShite tactic was - i mean, Moxey was clever in getting someone else to do the dirty work but you simply cannot take aspiration away from football fans. we might not "expect" to win every game, get in the Champions League, win trophies every season, but if you're the owner of a Premier League club and don't have a plan to at least fucking try or even give the impression of trying then you really need to shut the fuck up about it, not memorialise your incapability in black and white.

Bit of a mailbox type thing as the base but I'll try to formulate it into an actual article and those who want to follow up on 1-2 questions I'll put to them, can do.

Just so it reads like we're sat down together shooting the shit rather than me simply C&Ping my inbox.
I’d have a pop but I’ve got a dead busy weekend ahead. Might have chance Monday, I’ll see if I get time.

I'll try to put something together this weekend.

Your recent 2 articles on OW are simply outstanding - articulate and passionate whilst making your points with precise penetration.

It's such a shame that it's in response to such a shambolic and utterly shameful diatribe from Jeff Shi.

I desperately wish I had the authority to contribute to the roundtable but suffice to say that I’m offended for y’all, even from this distance.

I’ve seen a lot of huge emotions overtake the forum all at once since signing up that decade-ish ago, but never anything like what’s happened over the last two days.

Got three roundtable submissions in and taking chunks from Del's post makes it four, so one more and I'll go ahead and publish on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

All welcome, no view "not worth it", they all count.

Last call for any submissions as I want to get this out no later than Wednesday ideally.

I've got enough to work with as it is so no pressure on anyone, just a heads up, this is your chance to get involved if you want to.

Slight delay on this as other stuff has got in the way today - if you send anything over today or tomorrow until say, 3pm, I'll include it.

Back