• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road To The Desert: World Cup 2022 Qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. They aren’t very good just now. Should have gone with Belgium who are bound to give my lot a right old slapping.

Group G is the eye catcher. The Dutch have got it back lately but there are big question marks over De Boer. No-one likes playing Turkey and Norway are seriously up and coming, given another couple of rounds of results they'd have been Pot 2 (should be over shite like Slovakia and Ukraine).
I told you all in December, if you don't listen then I can't help you :D

Yilmaz is ticking along well. Made his Turkey debut in 2006. Still scoring goals in Ligue Un for Lille as well.

ExQ6ZRaWYAMTzQb

That looks terrible.

Wales:

ExQ5_hSXIAIOnpa

Incredibly tough ask whatever team is sent out there.

Looks like our Wayne might not be getting a game this summer, I mean if neither he nor Ward or playing at club level then you're better off just going with the younger/better option.

So was Doherty completely dropped at the Vile on Sunday and not injured?

That’s about as good as we can put out at the moment bar Ramsey. It won’t be good enough. Belgium will rip us to pieces.

I think so. I suspect José is preparing the farewell cakes and drinks for him already.

Also if Chris Gunter comes on he hits 100 caps. That's unreal. I know Wales don't have the biggest pool of players but really!

Gary Speed (God rest him) was around for 14 years in international football, was hardly ever injured, a genuinely brilliant player and only got 84 caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back