• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

In fact Caroline wasn't broadcasting at all in 1997, not even from non-ship means.

Didn't transmission from a ship end in 1990?
It will always be a ship to me :). Perhaps it was another pirate; the memory's not what it was. Whatever it was, it was broadcasting that Sunday (on LW, I think). We were driving down the M5 listening to the car radio.

Yes, I just read that Wiki article too. See above.
I learned a lot. For instance, I thought the sinking was the cause of the 1990 hiatus, rather than the 1980-1981 issue before they got a second boat. Every day is a school day. Learn something and the time isn't wasted!

Yes, another real, "Where were you on this day?"
What were you doing on 8th September 2022?

People say the same “where were you” about when Di died. Personally I don’t feel that way at all about either event.

It’s just a rich old lady dying. Sad for her family but means nothing to me.

Fucking hell Beeb. If I click on football it’s because I am trying to avoid articles about this. Thought you MIGHT have learned from the record level of complaints over Phil the Greek but clearly fucking not.

Fucking hell Beeb. If I click on football it’s because I am trying to avoid articles about this. Thought you MIGHT have learned from the record level of complaints over Phil the Greek but clearly fucking not.
The moratorium on live BBC broadcasting extends even to the live football blogs. Get settled in, the hagiography is going to get very grating, very quickly, but also last for a long time.

Bloody hell. They have stopped the live update feed from the Arsenal game on the Beeb website. Jesus fucking Christ on a bike.

The rail strikes next week have been suspended too.

Back