• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

Kin ell! E ay gorris new at yet, and the pubs am open
far too much god botherin for me.

Last edited:
Careful, not allowed to be too angry about the whole thing on here.
It's OK the Met are on their way to arrest him for his protest.

No hiding behind the Royal Beef Wellingtons he is cooking for the celebration for Paddy today

How come camilla didnt get a new frock to go with her crown, very sexist

Gave in and put it on while pottering around doing chores.

HD colour broadcasting really doesn't do this ceremony favours does it? Old, scratched wood and tacky cloaks. Whole thing looks like shit.

Gave in and put it on while pottering around doing chores.

HD colour broadcasting really doesn't do this ceremony favours does it? Old, scratched wood and tacky cloaks. Whole thing looks like shit.
That's patina you phillistine😃

I just wish it was hammering it down instead of drizzling. Would make the whole thing hilarious.

I just wish it was hammering it down instead of drizzling. Would make the whole thing hilarious.
And the winner of 'Dick Statement of the Day' against some stiff competition goes to...............

We should be pleased that a man with 2 poor A level results (B in history, C in French) still managed to get into Cambridge, and through sheer hard work manages to achieve his life goal of ruling the country at 72
Many of us on here would have given up way before that tbh.

From what I can gather today, Liz Truss put Penny Mordant inti the Lord President of the council role, to keep her out of the spotlight, so that’s gone well today.
If boris had still been in charge, Rees Mogg would have been doing that job today, a job I’m sure he felt he was born for, but whether he’d have been happy mixing with the hoi polloi is another matter, anyway at least three people will have been annoyed by today, boris did look as though he was let out the unit with his carer as a treat because he’s been a good boy.

Back