• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

Looking like she’d gone to the galactic federation to complain about captain Kirk’s behaviour on her planet

We should be pleased that a man with 2 poor A level results (B in history, C in French) still managed to get into Cambridge, and through sheer hard work manages to achieve his life goal of ruling the country at 72
Many of us on here would have given up way before that tbh.
How did you get on with your A-levels?

How did you get on with your A-levels?
4 B grade being as you’re asking,
English literature,
Geography,
History,
General studies.
As good as or better than yours?

Last edited:
Lovely to see someone else with a General Studies A Level, although to be fair spelling your name correctly at the top of the paper got you a B (I got a B)

4 B grade being as you’re asking,
English literature,
Geography,
History,
General studies.
As good as your results or better than yours?
Better than mine, Keef.

I imagine both of us will be no nearer faux ruling a country though.

I am finding it amusing that all the anti-royalists are getting so triggered by this event.

It's like watching Brexiteers and I'm not even a royalist, I'm pretty ambivalent about the whole thing.

Last edited:
Better than mine, Keef.

I imagine both of us will be no nearer faux ruling a country though.

I am finding it amusing that all the anti-royalists are getting so triggered by this event.

It's like watching Brexiteers and I'm not even a royalist, I'm pretty ambivalent about the whole thing.
I did watch it, after all I may not see another one, respected the pageantry, the armed forces doing an excellent job as always, I’ve been on armed services forums today, all services taking the piss out of each other, with a huge respectful nod to that move in the Mall the navy pulled off going from 12 to 6 abreast in one easy move.
I’m meh towards the royals, think William will be the last one and George will have to get a real job, banking probably, BBC did the usual great coverage, glad it’s done now though.

I did watch it, after all I may not see another one, respected the pageantry, the armed forces doing an excellent job as always, I’ve been on armed services forums today, all services taking the piss out of each other, with a huge respectful nod to that move in the Mall the navy pulled off going from 12 to 6 abreast in one easy move.
I’m meh towards the royals, think William will be the last one and George will have to get a real job, banking probably, BBC did the usual great coverage, glad it’s done now though.
Keef did the BBC capture the moment that Guardsman got off his horse (Dismounted) but caught his foot in the stirrup and arse over tit onto his back and his horse trotted sideways muttering 'fucking hell, I'm for it now...'

Didn’t watch all of the days events, saw it on YouTube though, and saw the utter pisstaking about it on forces forums

I'm arresting you for er.. hmm...

Wankers.

The problem is you need to have a functioning society and the likes of XR and Just stop oil have become incredibly effective at paralysing it.

In some respects they/we’ve become victims of their success. It was inevitable legislation would change to get back some sort of control to the detriment of all of us.

It’s a bit late whinging about it now. You could’ve seen this coming a mile off.

Back