• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

Hmmmm. I assume Piers Morgan realises that there is no right to parliamentary privilege on a talk tv show. He and the channel are going to get sued to fuck, unless those named are of course already dead (which rather neatly identifies them).

For the record, I don’t give a shit who it is. I further hope Piers Morgan disappears up his own firmament and this twat Scobie is publicly fired into the sun.
I thought reporting what someone else has reported internationally didn't stand up legally when it was Giggs a few years ago and was seen as unrealistic in the modern age? Anyway it's not like those 2 are going to sue.

Morgan did what he did last night for publicity, but anyone who was interested would have known the names of the two members of the Royal family before he said it,as per the Tweet above, although I posted it for the response not the revelation.

Last edited:
Morgan did it to be a cunt but try and be relevant and exciting in his eyes. He is a complete oxygen thief.

Piers Morgan’s statement was very carefully worded. “I did not hack anyone’s phone or ask anyone else to” doesn’t mean he wasn’t aware of it and there are ways of encouraging private investigators with a nudge and a wink. Something along the lines of “great story, keep up the good work”. I find it impossible to believe he wasn’t aware it was going on as simple curiosity would make an editor wonder how someone was getting scoops on a regular basis.

There's a clip on Twitter from 2003 which you can find of him telling someone how to prevent your phone from being hacked.

Last edited:
He claims the method (default codes that 90% of users don’t change) was merely common knowledge at the time.

BBC already reporting it as “potentially embarrassing for the Royal Family”.

It’s not embarrassing. It’s fucking criminal and the nonce can’t ask mummy dearest for £12m to pay off the next complainant
'The BBC' they should know 🤣🤣🤣

From what I've read, there was nothing new revealed? An allegation of groping that was already reported and denied?

From what I've read, there was nothing new revealed? An allegation of groping that was already reported and denied?
That's what I thought.
Bill Clinton says he did nothing wrong, Michael Jackson was on Epstein's island and nothing inappropriate happened and Epstein knew Trump years ago.
Shocking stuff. 🙄

That's what I thought.
Bill Clinton says he did nothing wrong, Michael Jackson was on Epstein's island and nothing inappropriate happened and Epstein knew Trump years ago.
Shocking stuff. 🙄
Clinton. 🙄😅 As someone said of Savile and Brand: 'It's always the people you most expect.'

Seems to very little in the Clinton stuff other than one allegation which was proven to be false
IMG_0015.jpeg

Back