• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

Why do I find it weird that you "love" someone you've never met and has never done anything remarkable?
Fucking hell this place sometimes

To me its a phrase, I use it like I really like someone not that I'm declaring my undying love to her. To be honest I don't forensically analyse the deep meaning behind it.

Fucking hell this place sometimes

To me its a phrase, I use it like I really like someone not that I'm declaring my undying love to her. To be honest I don't forensically analyse the deep meaning behind it.
:ROFLMAO:

Bloody hell mate, relax.

I find the idea of the Royal family sickening, them as humans (apart from Andrew and Philip) seem like ok people, I was genuinely wondering what it was about Kate that invoked an emotion that made you declare you loved her!

I find this country's fascination, defence and "love" of the Royal family both bizarre and fascinating.

:ROFLMAO:

Bloody hell mate, relax.

I find the idea of the Royal family sickening, them as humans (apart from Andrew and Philip) seem like ok people, I was genuinely wondering what it was about Kate that invoked an emotion that made you declare you loved her!

I find thiscountrry's fascination, defence and "love" of the Royal family both bizarre and fascinating.
Ok, I really like Kate. I don't think she is interested in little old me and prefers her Villa supporting geezer to a Wolf

Do you love that she's as thin as a reed?

I wasn't gonna post this but thought Lupo might appreciate it.

02AB93D2-C27B-4525-91D2-AF45BBDC3407.jpeg.a1a11e5d04d8efe9308bc29fb640c4c9.jpeg

Back