• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

I would say shagging a 22-year-old intern at 49 made that fact fairly public

Still likes them young though, which is the only thing the new evidence actually alleges

Not abusing children, associating with sex traffickers or other paedos, nope its not challenging a photo.

1705309181662.png

Last edited:
On a similar theme, the MOS claims the Queen had never been as angry as when Harry and Meghan called their baby Lilibet.

Now it's obviously made up, but in doing so they are saying that a name outraged her more than her son being a frequent visitor to nonceland and her having to give him money to pay off one of his victims. That's one strange moral compass they are giving her.

Old woman in not wishing to believe her son is a cunt shocker?

The Harry and Meghan name thing is pathetic by that flag shagging rag though. I wouldn’t even want fish and chips wrapped in last weeks edition

They’re in the midst of an injury crisis, princess of wales in hospital for abdominal surgery, King Charles going in for scheduled prostate surgery, looks like they’ll either have to dip into the January transfer market, or get Andrew away from “training” the youth team and put him on the bench for a triumphant return

Definitely a DHOTYA pending in there for the bit about everyone stopping to look at their phones.

Does she think people will believe her stunned walker encounter, or just not care that they don't? Perhaps some Mail readers are so gullible they actually do!

Maybe she was walking around the grounds of Middleton Estates at the time

I love Kate btw but did find the article to be extreme nonsense

If you are a royalist, she does everything you want. Smiles sweetly, turns up, says nothing controversial, has continued the line to the thrown. There's nothing really to dislike about her if that's your starting point.

A friend of mine was at St. Andrews at the same time, says she was on a mission and landed it. It's the career path she was desperate to go down and she would get a very good performance review now she's doing it.

Back