• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Royals

I think they’re being ‘edgy’ for the hell of it.
I’m meh towards the lot of them, can see why people love them and hate them, it’s going to be historical when she goes, 2nd longest reigning monarch ever, for nearly everybody in the country it’s all we’ve known.

I think they’re being ‘edgy’ for the hell of it.
I’m meh towards the lot of them, can see why people love them and hate them, it’s going to be historical when she goes, 2nd longest reigning monarch ever, for nearly everybody in the country it’s all we’ve known.
Nah, they're just cunts.

One thing I dread about the Queen dying (other than all the obvious) is the amount of nasty comments that will come out of the mouths of the so called 'edgy' and 'controversial' types. Johnny's 2nd sentence in post 148 is spot on

And he's your mate?

I find things like that utter disrespectful. Even if you dislike the monarchy she's still somebody's Gran and mother and clearly not very well.
Mates son, so you sort of have to like him don’t you, like some family members.

Unfortunately sounds like just a bad case of old, and that is difficult to recover from. The senior royals heading to Balmoral seems ominous.
Get your DVD collection out if the worst happens as you are going to get very annoyed at the TV schedules for the 3-12 days after the event.

Get your DVD collection out if the worst happens as you are going to get very annoyed at the TV schedules for the 3-12 days after the event.
However, they won't be able to postpone football, because Qatar.

He is back in LA isn't he? Definitely the gathering of the clans if that trip is happening.

Looks like they were already in England

HARRY AND MEGAN ON THEIR WAY TO SCOTLAND

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be travelling to Scotland, a spokesperson for the couple said.
They are the latest in a rush of senior royals to make the move, including Prince Charles, Prince William, Prince Edward and Princess Anne.
Harry and Megan were due to attend the WellChild Awards ceremony in London on Thursday evening.
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be travelling to Scotland", a spokesperson said.

Looks like they were already in England

" Independent Radio News through a network of blue "obit lights" which will alert presenters to play "inoffensive music" and prepare for a news flash,"

305931643_10160423076732813_442224462293508605_n.jpg

The BBC has a wardrobe for it's news presenters of black clothes specifically for when they get the the London Bridge is down message, so Huw in black suit and tie is I think a clear indication of what is happening. 🙁
Just had a look of the news online coverage and even the chap doing the sign language is in a dark suit / black shirt and tie.

I’ve just bought his new album

Attachments

• 07FE429F-FEC9-4CB8-BFDA-DF801B7A4CB7.jpeg
    07FE429F-FEC9-4CB8-BFDA-DF801B7A4CB7.jpeg
    362.7 KB · Views: 12
Back