• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Rugby Thread

Neither have been great shakes, centre is probably the weakest position on form.

And Simmonds over Billy is a massive call.

I do like the look of the squad overall. Nice balance between the four nations.

It does seem a rather conservative squad selection. To be expected though.

Bundee Akee is obviously the crash ball centre selection for Gatland-ball as George North is crocked.

8 Irish - can't be too unhappy with that for us .

Sexton picks up far too many injuries . Porter a surprise as is Aki . Conor Murray is lucky - only started playing well recently .

8 Irish - can't be too unhappy with that for us .

Sexton picks up far too many injuries . Porter a surprise as is Aki . Conor Murray is lucky - only started playing well recently .
More then I expected to be honest but thought Ryan was a certainty for the squad but would have had Aki long way down the list.

I would say Porter is in the running for 2nd best tight head in the 4 nations, trouble is he is behind Furlong for both Leinster & Ireland, which doesn't help his profile. He is a damn good loose head as well which helps on this tour

I think it is just rewards for the away victories in Cardiff, London and Paris. I thought Gray had a good chance too, but it is so much better to have a good contingent from all four nations.

Seriously tempted by this years Lions top. £70 for the normal one, £105 for the actual test top, and there are clear visual differences between the two. Really want the test one but I have concerns about how it will sculpt itself around the lockdown beer processing area above my belt line. Might not be pretty.

AWJ confirmed out of the tour, but with a dislocated shoulder.

Back