• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2014/15 - Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wrong.......
10491060_10152496982134443_6789295568761929502_n.jpg

Good signing for them, apparently Irvine trying to use his old Everton contact book to tempt Rodwell down there too, could be the makings of a good spine to their team if he could get/stay fit.

An odd choice, but maybe he's had enough in the North and wanted to come back home for family and friends.

AFC Wimbledon have completed the signing of striker Adebayo Akinfenwa. mega shirt sizes available.

Hull agree a £6.5m fee for Jake Livermore. Decent enough, steady player and did pretty well last season but that doesn't look like value to me.

AFC Wimbledon have completed the signing of striker Adebayo Akinfenwa. mega shirt sizes available.

I actually wanted us to sign him just to put him out in the same line-up as Elokobi. We would have lost, but it would have been SERIOUSLY terrifying for the opposition for a bit.

Nani is reported to be set to join Inter Milan from Manchester United, though the fee of £12m seems a bit steep.

According to De Telegraaf, Heerenveen striker Alfred Finnbogason could sign for Real Sociedad in next 48 hours for 8 million. Bit surprised a mid level Premier league club didn't take a punt, he could be a star in the making.
Derby in for Middlesbrough striker Lukas Jutkiewicz at around 1.25million.
Brondby in talks with Johan Elmander.

Oscar linked with PSG

Really? I think he is bloody brilliant.

Technically fantastic with a proper football brain. Can be very disciplined if asked to be and can more than hold his own physically which is surprising when you look at him!

Really? I think he is bloody brilliant.

Technically fantastic with a proper football brain. Can be very disciplined if asked to be and can more than hold his own physically which is surprising when you look at him!

Also think Willian fits into that nearly a good player category and at 25 is not going to make the required leap forward. Sell them both they spend to much time on the periphery of the big stage.

BBC report Man Utd close to signing Ander Herrera. Cracking player.

Is he the lad who got two assists last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back