• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2022/23- Everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramsdale must have the best agent in football or he’s absolute worldy in training. Don’t think i know anyone that rates him and he concedes a lot of goals that you think he could have saved.

Ramsdale must have the best agent in football or he’s absolute worldy in training. Don’t think i know anyone that rates him and he concedes a lot of goals that you think he could have saved.
What I've read from sheff United suggests they think he started poorly but got better.

I think he's one of those players who starts are misleading, he's got a good post shot expected goals saved but I think that doesn't show that he spoons the ball back out into dangerous areas and doesn't save shots he probably should.

What I've read from sheff United suggests they think he started poorly but got better.

I think he's one of those players who starts are misleading, he's got a good post shot expected goals saved but I think that doesn't show that he spoons the ball back out into dangerous areas and doesn't save shots he probably should.
He's fucking terrible.

Danjuma to Lyon for upto £21m. Pricey but I'd have been interested

Danjuma to Lyon for upto £21m. Pricey but I'd have been interested
Same.

Ramsdale for the price he's going for is hilarious. Average keeper, but sign of where Arsenal are heading these days (or already are).

If Ramsdale is "worth" 30mill and Danjuma is 21mill, what the fuck is Adama worth?

Villa won’t be getting Ward-Prowse. He’s signed a new five year deal at Southampton

If Ramsdale is "worth" 30mill and Danjuma is 21mill, what the fuck is Adama worth?
Aaron Ramsdale has three years left. Remember that, as it gives leverage on the price for the selling club. Saying that I think fifty quid and a packet of cheese and onion is an over payment as he is fucking shit. Not our problem that Arsenal are clearly insane.

Aaron Ramsdale has three years left. Remember that, as it gives leverage on the price for the selling club. Saying that I think fifty quid and a packet of cheese and onion is an over payment as he is fucking shit. Not our problem that Arsenal are clearly insane.
And Adama has 2 years left.

There really is no need to be so patronising as you have been since my initial comment, i am fully aware of how contracts work.

Out of interest If Mir had 3 years left on his contract how much do you think we should have sold him for then?

One for DW to choke on.

ANDY LONERGHAN IS A PREMIER LEAGUE KEEPER AGAIN

Marc Cucurella to Brighton for 18m Euros. Wonderful player to watch and a serious bastard too.

Yeah he should be a good fit for them down the left hand side

Real Madrid have bid £160m for Mbappe,who apparently wants the move

Marc Cucurella to Brighton for 18m Euros. Wonderful player to watch and a serious bastard too.
Putting together a really decent little side, Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back