• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Transfer Thread 2023/24 - Everything Not Wolves

It's impossible to say, would he have been better than Fraser then yes. There was a lot wrong beyond that though
Yeah I think the biggest most obvious loss was Dawson today. Entirely different game if he plays, we defend our box and 6 yard box infinitely better.

But we wouldn't have gone through that clause as we have 3 strikers injured, therefore he would've got the game time to not trigger it. Then we'd return him for free.

We'd also have to watch Armando Broja, which is somewhere behind 'watching the entire run of On The Buses in one go' on my list of things to do.

It wasn't free, it was penalty free. He'd be playing now though no doubt.

We'd also have to watch Armando Broja, which is somewhere behind 'watching the entire run of On The Buses in one go' on my list of things to do.
I dont disagree, but you're currently watching Fraser and Sarabia. But we had more options than Broja so it is a mute discussion.

They won’t even pass to Fraser… Just blatantly ignoring him or when they do it’s a last resort when the moment has gone. Surely his lack of readiness should be evident on the training pitch?

We’d have been better off playing RAN upfront today.

Would prefer it watching Fraser, he should be out on loan.

*oh and given my squad number obsession, presumably 84 is the highest number we've ever had make a first team appearance?

They won’t even pass to Fraser… Just blatantly ignoring him or when they do it’s a last resort when the moment has gone. Surely his lack of readiness should be evident on the training pitch?

We’d have been better off playing RAN upfront today.
Entirely different in training though isn't it.

Corica looked like Kinkladze don't you know...

Then it is his advisors and agents then. This will he won’t he bollocks is just an ego stroke.

There is no disputing his talent or indeed value but the every season saga is not great.

Mind you it looks like it’s Real Madrid getting played so that’s quite amusing I guess.

Back