• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Things that make you SAD thread.

Saturday was 15 years since my Mum died. In a few years time I will have lived more of my life without her in it than with her which is sad :(

10 years since my Dad went, never met any of his great-grandkids, he never hurt a soul in his life and didnt deserve what happened, fucking cancer ( and I dont swear as a rule)

Feeling very mortal all of a sudden.
A colleague who I worked closely with has died suddenly.
I had a lot of respect & appreciation for them, & liked much about them.
They hadn't even reached 60. Weren't ill. Had a lot to live for.
Complete shock.
I feel sad for their early passing.

Feeling very mortal all of a sudden.
A colleague who I worked closely with has died suddenly.
I had a lot of respect & appreciation for them, & liked much about them.
They hadn't even reached 60. Weren't ill. Had a lot to live for.
Complete shock.
I feel sad for their early passing.

Some-one at our work place died last year. He was only 52, but he was diagnosed with cancer of the bowel, and sadly only survived a few months. A terrible waste of a life.

Spending every day looking after my daughter, talking to her, explaining things, showing her stuff, watching her laugh..... she's only 5 months old and it kind of makes me sad I'm the age I am.
By the time I get old, she'll only be a teenager.
Or by the time she's in her late teens, I'll be quite old....

That makes me a bit sad.

So between now and then, we're going to pack pleasures and adventures into her little life, all I can.

Spending every day looking after my daughter, talking to her, explaining things, showing her stuff, watching her laugh..... she's only 5 months old and it kind of makes me sad I'm the age I am.
By the time I get old, she'll only be a teenager.
Or by the time she's in her late teens, I'll be quite old....

That makes me a bit sad.

So between now and then, we're going to pack pleasures and adventures into her little life, all I can.

Don't know what your age difference is, but it can happen even if there is not a big gap. I was only 30 when my Dad went & my younger sister had only just reached 19 at that time. All you can do is take each day as it comes & instil the basic tenets of life & pass on as much of your experience as possible in whatever time you have together.

And whatever happens make sure that you both enjoy the time.

Fvgzm.gif

Hope all is well soon NWW and that you weren't attempting one of these.

Don't know what your age difference is, but it can happen even if there is not a big gap. I was only 30 when my Dad went & my younger sister had only just reached 19 at that time. All you can do is take each day as it comes & instil the basic tenets of life & pass on as much of your experience as possible in whatever time you have together.

And whatever happens make sure that you both enjoy the time.

Susie is 5 months Warren, I'm 63...

But you're right, we have great fun doing stuff and will have more fun the more mobile she becomes.
I love taking her on 'adventures'... She gets all excited.
When I'm in a wheelchair I want her to take me on a few too!

That's immediately what I imagined :)

The badger cull. In all likelihood a pointless PR exercise to secure the farming vote.

All the people I love saying goodbye and leaving me on me tod. Life's a bitch sometimes .

When I uncover my bird and discover little pools of blood on the bottom of the cage :'(

That time of the month?

Back