• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ticket Prices 2021-22

Unless they bin off the old gits price will probably go wiith it again (depends what they do in this window re manager & players).

What else am I going to do with it as can't take it with me anyway.

If I'm priced out, I'll only be happy in a sense if we are successful in the transfer window this summer.

What’s so funny about that Mark? I’m intrigued why you think loyal fans being potentially priced out of going is a moment of hilarity.

'if' and 'i think' particularly tickled me to be honest.

Unless they bin off the old gits price will probably go wiith it again (depends what they do in this window re manager & players).

What else am I going to do with it as can't take it with me anyway.
Quite happy to share the odd match with you mate

Going to be announced on Monday by the looks of it.

Going to be announced on Monday by the looks of it.
Anyone else a bit nervous around the prices? Not announcing them today makes me feel it's probably a big jump? Or is that just me?

Anyone else a bit nervous around the prices? Not announcing them today makes me feel it's probably a big jump? Or is that just me?
My (only) hope is that they road tested the feedback to higher prices with the car crash interview the other week. Hopefully that's made them row back their expectations.

But yeah, with 3 to buy, I'm very worried.

I'm fully expecting the increase to be somewhere around the total of my rebate and then some dodgy spin given.

Above that and Jeff will have to stop reading online comments

I'm fully expecting the increase to be somewhere around the total of my rebate and then some dodgy spin given.

Above that and Jeff will have to stop reading online comments
It'll be £100 up with a £100 back or thereabouts. Most people will see st tickets frozen after a couple of years of writing that money off. It'll be 2022/3 that'll bite if they keep them there and we finish midtableish

1) Some people have already had the money back. I did as I knew there was no chance we were going back any time soon

2) It's not money "back" is it. It's money that was paid for goods that weren't provided (through no fault of the club).

They can't wash it away like that.

They can't, but they will and most people will suck it up. I'd be surprised if many took their money back outside of the EL game, I didn't

Not going to lie, when I loaded the forum and saw this was the most recently commented on my heart dropped that they'd announced pricing. Fully expecting the prices to go up fairly drastically.

My opinion on the B-TEC Jez is lower than a snakes belly so I could fully imagine him trying to justify increases that surpass the 19/20 refund.

Back