• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ticket Stub from Man Utd

supersam

Reaction score
Hi guys
I need some help to find a ticket stub from yesterdays match. If anyone has a spare ticket i'd be willing to buy it for £10 or alternatively donate a tenner to a
charity of choice.
If anyone can assist me with my collection i'd really appreciate it.
Regards Sam

I'll check my coat pocket later for you.

Hi there
I'm not sure if i've contacted you in the correct way - but i've attached a receipt and my address.
Please confirm that you've received the message.
Regards Simon

Hi mate, yes that's come through. I'll get it sent over later this week for you (prob Thursday as i've got a busy start to the week). I'll drop you a message when I've sent it.

Hi there
I'm not sure if i've contacted you in the correct way - but i've attached a receipt and my address.
Please confirm that you've received the message.
Regards Simon
Hi there, not sure if you've seen my message but can you resend me your address please? Not sure how you sent it last time but I can't find it anymore.

A mod deleted his profile post as it was visible to every one.

Makes sense, I thought something like that may have happened. I've PMd him so hopefully he comes back soon with his address.

Cheers for the update Bear

Please don't include the line "Onlyfans Platinum Membership Club" on the address as I only included that for the bantz

A classic when sending money to friends/family

Back