• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Top Apps

Just download Sound Hound, which will tell you what song you are listening to.

"star chart" is a great little APP.
If you are a little geeky like me, and like to look at the stars, but don't always know what you are looking at in the sky, this funky little app, shows them all, point it at the sky and it shows all the constelations, stars and even the milky way, point it at the ground and you get the same but in the southern hemisphere!

Has anybody got the Logos Quiz app yet? Addictive and bloody frustrating at the same time. I'd recommend it, and it's nowhere near as easy as it looks in that link.

Has anybody got the Logos Quiz app yet? Addictive and bloody frustrating at the same time. I'd recommend it, and it's nowhere near as easy as it looks in that link.

Just downloaded it on your recommendation.

Yep, or rather my daughter has. Between us we've done the first two levels and about three quarters of the others. My specialities are cars and beer.

My specialities are cars and beer.

As are mine. Thank God for the 'hints', I'd be buggered without them. I've opened up to level 8 (the last one until new levels are released), but I've still got a load of logos to get yet. There are too many airlines!

Not too bad on airlines. Managed to get another couple whilst out shopping today!

Urban Spoon is a good app for restaurant finding, the shake "randomizer" is cool

A quick bump to draw everyone's attention to 'Score' - the most addictive game I've played on my iPhone. It's brilliant - and as we all like football, I'm recommending it to everyone.

Basically, it looks a bit like FIFA, but it replays famous international goals throughout the years and you have to trace your finger to the place the ball goes, judging players' movements in the build up and - in later levels - gauging the right power on the shot to score more points.

I hope they release more goals for it in future, because I'm bound to finish it soon with the amount of time I've spent on it.

Nice one bumchum, I'll go and check that out.

Have you managed to do Holland vs Brazil 1998, Langers?

Amateur. I've been trying for ages, but the defender keeps clearing the cross.

Yes - didn't have any problems with that one. Have you tried curling the cross into the centre forward?

Done them all on amateur and am currently working through professional.

Cheers mate, got it. Only took me a 100 attempts.

Back