• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Torino (H) 2nd leg build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to burn Moutinho out

I'm starting to worry about this more and more too.

If we can get at them and kill the tie by halftime wonderful but for both our sakes he shouldn't be in a slog with Sunday coming up.

Bremer or Bonifazi. I think Bremer will start at the center so it's probably Bonifazi.

Edit:Aina is mostly playing as a left midfielder, not exactly a full back.

Thanks, Theo, enjoy the game

Hopefully we can get two up at half time and give the front 2 and moutinho some time off. Really surprised not to see neto or Cutrone tbh

The piss taking is fucking savage. Especially as the goon paid £8 when the sellers will be begging for buyers at about £4 after the game.

Awful in the BQ tonight, loads of regulars missing and its made up of half/half tourists. Some right shite being spoken.

Vallejo is really quick, but gets turned pretty easily.

We’ve not really settled down yet

no yellow on that jota block?

Only 10 minutes in but we’ve started really slowly again. Atmosphere is FLAT.

Started really, really poorly. Giving the ball away loads. Vallejo looks like a nervous teenager on his 1st ever date.

Torino have to go for it I guess, they are all over us but I think it'll work in our favour if defence holds tight. Only concern is the quality of our counter attacks have been better. Still early though

Started really, really poorly. Giving the ball away loads. Vallejo looks like a nervous teenager on his 1st ever date.
Not sure where you've got that from. I've seen Boly make more mistakes so far

Boly has been poor too but Vallejo has been caught in possession and passed It straight to one of them in the 1st 5 minutes.

he's made a few bad passing decisions in the last bit for sure. should settle in I'd guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back