• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham 1 Wolves 3: The verdict

Guilty conscience, who cares what people say if you know you're innocent? They look like cunts trying to avoid people knowing that they are actually cunts.

Kane looked particularly shifty when he was doing it following Boly's challenge on Eriksen (which, incidentally, I think was a foul outside the area when Boly tugged Eriksen's shirt before a legit challenge by Boly inside the area).

What I find weird is having the presence of mind to cover your mouth when you're so angry that you're going to say something you might later regret. That's what makes it look shifty. But it's all part of the media/PR training I guess. One wonders when racist fans will catch on (yeah, right).

And on that point, two different blokes in their 40s/50s behind us started openly abusing Son during the first half. The first guy went on to deliver a full house of racist comments (the Jews and the Romani were the next on the list). The second guy looked baffled when I gave him a stare after his comment about Son and muttered about me, "What's his problem, he ay Chinese?". So much wrong with that comment, I don't know where to start.

How are these people even still around? Would they say what they said about Son in front of, for example, Jeff Shi? It's baffling and I wish I'd said something (or just got the fuckers thrown out).

I noticed a lot of the stewards managing crowd at Wembley were stewards I recognised from Molineux.

Jonny was covering his mouth too, immediately after Kane, when talking to the linesman just before getting booked.

The only thing that was disappointing about the whole day was the level of racism I heard, specifically at Son (my brother called the bloke out) and then outside the ground at a group of lads who also seemed to be Korean (I called him out to the response "Oh come on, nothing wrong with some casual racism").

Also saw a few mentions on twitter.

The only thing that was disappointing about the whole day was the level of racism I heard, specifically at Son (my brother called the bloke out) and then outside the ground at a group of lads who also seemed to be Korean (I called him out to the response "Oh come on, nothing wrong with some casual racism").

Also saw a few mentions on twitter.
There was also this guy who posted this on social media.

https://twitter.com/TheMaskedGooner/status/1078436683006251010

Disgusting video, something that has really been absent for most of my adult football supporting career and yet on Saturday it was very noticeable.

Disgusting video, something that has really been absent for most of my adult football supporting career and yet on Saturday it was very noticeable.
It's 'taking back control'.

People cheering a multi-national, multi-lingual, multi-racial team whilst calling out non-white members of the opposition are the absolute dregs of humanity. How do they remember how to breath ffs?

People cheering a multi-national, multi-lingual, multi-racial team whilst calling out non-white members of the opposition are the absolute dregs of humanity. How do they remember how to breath ffs?

Heavily and through their mouths.

Back