• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham 1 Wolves 3: The verdict

James

No Tag
Reaction score
Cyber take your facts and do one... get in Wolves!

costa finally scored! happy for him.

I still can't tell whether Jiminez's goal was great or lucky. it looked like it just sorta trickled in at first but on the replays it looks slightly more skillful.

loss looked inevitable in the first half, spurs pretty well in control, even if we weren't playing terribly. pinging the ball around at will, getting shots off, etc. wolves come out with an unbelievable 2nd half.

Traore's best overall start for us, probably? assuming his injury isn't serious, just slightly pulled something and didn't want to exacerbate? kind of a bummer for Donk as Moutinho coming on had an instant impact as his replacement, even though he didn't do anything particularly wrong.

What a fantastic victory!

Only saw the second half but, from that, I say we completely deserved this.

Brilliant 2nd half. Spurs were rubbish after they went ahead.

The bad: Midfield got bypassed too easily in the first half. Patricio's kicking is still fucking awful.

The good: Literally everything else. Special mention to Joao Moutinho for being a fucking sexy man and sexier baller.

MOTM: Moutinho, in 20 world class minutes, changed everything about us going forward. What a man. What a player. What a fucking bargain.

Euphoric.

Cyber take your facts and do one... get in Wolves!

Um, I called this?

But whatever. Great second half. Spurs complacent second half. Great header from Boly lovely finishes from Raul and Costa

Um, I called this?

But whatever. Great second half. Spurs complacent second half. Great header from Boly lovely finishes from Raul and Costa

The unbeaten against the promoted teams. It doesnt matter but get the f**k in!!!

WOW

Just wow

Bring on MOTD.

Amazing scenes. We really do belong and the Sky Six should always be terrified of us. If we can deal with getting all the results going against those below us then best of the rest is our deserved position. So pleased for Helder today as well. May it push him on like Diogo's goal against Chelsea did for him.

Yaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!!!!

Could only listen to that, though as Paddy said we really should be first up on MoTD.

Was fairly emotional at the end - this is why we wanted to be back here.

Days like this do not happen that often. Shows that Nuno needs to be brave & really go for it, we have players who can hurt others & won't get relegated purely down to goal difference. If we do we will win games even if we get the odd drubbing.

Winning games gives us the points not to worry about the goals

The unbeaten against the promoted teams. It doesnt matter but get the f**k in!!!

Yes 39 is 3 X 13? Unlucky for some?

Who cares. Get the fuck in! I have bragging rights at the start of 2018 with all three sons! That'll do pig that'll do

Brilliant. Brilliant brilliant

He did say "in 39 games so 3 x 13, time for them to lose" or words to that effect

What can you say ...........??

:happy:

What a game, what a majestic second half..lost for words really. That second half against away to a top team in great form is the best i have seen from wolves! Everybody in the team deserves credit today! UTW

Anyway, thank you Cyber, because of your post I stuck my £1 bet for the day on Wolves to win @ 7/1 :happy:

Of course, I predicted all this would happen.

Best result in recent memory. We went to the team 2nd in the table and for the 2nd half we made them look worse than ordinary. 1st half was not great but we kept them mainly to long range efforts. 2nd half, words can't describe how much the better team we were. We took the piss at times.

This is the thing with our team. When teams choose to play football we can match them and results like this are more than possible. We now need to work out how to bypass the "parked bus" teams

Back