• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham 1 Wolves 3: The verdict

Unbelievable second half. Unbelievable. I can’t process that just yet, so proud of our fucking club at the moment.

This was Spurs problem... "Games like this at home are games we should be winning easily, especially when we went 1-0 up", Kane, Harry

This was Spurs problem... "Games like this at home are games we should be winning easily, especially when we went 1-0 up", Kane, Harry

Kane can shove his self-entitlement up his arse along with his diving the cheating prick.

After going in 1-0 down at half-time that is some performance in the 2nd, as good as I can remember. In my opinion Moutinho brought it all together. I'm not saying Dendoncker played poorly but Joao just turned it up to a different level. Even more impressive was after getting it to 1-1 we didn't sit back, even more so when we went ahead. Extremely well done, and not just because of the result, the performance in the 2nd half was impeccable.

A man of 55 should not be so excited about a game but that was class, what a performance, what a result. Can't remember us ever playing that well as we did in the second half. Fucking Amazing Awesome. 7th I just heard on the radio

I am ecstatic. What a second half. We were brilliant. I love you my babbies and I fucking adore football with you in the top flight. Wow. Just Wow.

So glad I learned how to record my stream I will immediately click the file marked 2nd half. :beerchug::Victory::Victory::breakdance::breakdance:

Moutinho is just on a totally different level, easily the most natural footballer I've seen in old gold. That Gibbs-White gets to learn from him every day is an absolute gift

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Kane can shove his self-entitlement up his arse along with his diving the cheating prick.

Hahaha. I was surprised Attwell didn't give him the pen vs Boly, though.

The fact that we can play like this is why people get so pissed off when we don't. Astounding performance today. So proud. Couldn't fault anyone (even the ref).

Nuno's finest result yet, magnificent! Can't believe it!

We are a proper Premier League team now!

First half, undone by a top quality strike but otherwise restricted Spurs to long range efforts and stayed in the game. Gave the ball away too easily but despite Spurs territorial advantage, we weren’t overly troubled.

Started to play further forward in the second half and were quite simply brilliant. Take that Paul Merson.

Outstanding performance. Spurs didn't really look themselves in the 2nd half, but not going to take any credit away from how well the boys played.

First half we weren't too bad - Spurs clearly in control, but we were restricting them to only efforts from range. Traore was actually very good for a change, used the ball well and kept getting us forward in a half when we were struggling to hold possession. Donk did OK too for his first start.

Second half was just majestic. Controlled it brilliantly, I thought, in and out of possession. Spurs' level dropped, no doubt, but we were ruthless in stepping up a gear of our own. More possession, more control, never looked in trouble. Moutinho MoM, but everyone was brilliant. And super-pleased for Helder to get his first PL goal, took it well!

I'm still expecting to wake up

- we scored 3 goals
- donk started
- cav started
- costa scored
- everyone was happy with traore

surely I'm still sleeping. :icon_lol:

Just didn’t expect that, had to go out for walk at 2-1 because I was so nervous. Soon as I stepped the house mrs shouts it’s 3-1. Never been happier, prouder to support my club.

After going in 1-0 down at half-time that is some performance in the 2nd, as good as I can remember. In my opinion Moutinho brought it all together. I'm not saying Dendoncker played poorly but Joao just turned it up to a different level. Even more impressive was after getting it to 1-1 we didn't sit back, even more so when we went ahead. Extremely well done, and not just because of the result, the performance in the 2nd half was impeccable.

Can't take anything away from Dendoncker, he was selected to do a job in a system and he did it. Quite well I thought. Nuno saw what needed to happen and had the man to make it happen sitting right there, it was fucking genius.

Back