• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (A) 17/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kulescevki (sp?) has been by far their most dangerous player, and even he isn't playing particularly well.

Hojberg is a weird sub.

Nels has quietly worked on his game & has become on of the most reliable RB/RWB’s in the PL.

7/10 every week.

Absolute kudos to him & to the work Gaz & his coaches have done with him on the training pitch.
Yeah he's been excellent for a long while now.

Don’t worry, you’ll come back to earth soon enough.

I have dozens of ffs hwang’s on standby

Trying to calm my nerves and be objective, but SPurs have created nothing today, their goal was just a collection of deflections that fell in their path.

We are defending really well, and it looks like a Sa solid day so far.

I'm actually more confident that we will score on the break than of them scoring.
Yeah I'll be pissed if they end up equalising. It won't be deserved.

Nels has quietly worked on his game & has become on of the most reliable RB/RWB’s in the PL.

7/10 every week.

Absolute kudos to him & to the work Gaz & his coaches have done with him on the training pitch.
Agree. He does dither and play the wrong pass still but much more consistent now.

We aren't washing our hands with Bellegarde but rightfully question what he's bringing to the team when he plays.

Brentford ay we 😂

Maybe bring Neto and Hwang off to waste a bit of time.

Don’t worry, you’ll come back to earth soon enough.

I have dozens of ffs hwang’s on standby
You keep me grounded and I appreciate that

To be fair, if there’s a side I don’t mind us shithousing against, it’s Spurs. So long as it doesn’t cost us in the end.

Neto almost hit the target there

(The target was the corner flag)

That would have been a great team goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back