• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (A) 17/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually did well getting the actual pass in the first place, then really should have just pulled the trigger.

The ball could've done with more pace but at the end of the day he bottled a left foot shot from seven yards out. I'd have backed Dawson to score from that position nevermind an attacker.

He’s a complete nothing of a footballer.

(Bellegarde)

Trying to calm my nerves and be objective, but SPurs have created nothing today, their goal was just a collection of deflections that fell in their path.

We are defending really well, and it looks like a Sa solid day so far.

I'm actually more confident that we will score on the break than of them scoring.

We’re so quick to wash our hands of players; it drives me absolutely batty.
I do think he’s one that with time will look OK. Even at best though, he’s a cheap signing we got when we were refusing to spend any serious money. So it’s not fair to expect that much anyway.

I do think he’s one that with time will look OK. Even at best though, he’s a cheap signing we got when we were refusing to spend any serious money. So it’s not fair to expect that much anyway.
He and Hwang are really just emblematic of a part of supporter culture that I really struggle with, even as I know I’ve crossed lines when slating players, myself.

Who do we support if not the players wearing the badge?

Me thinks we need Doc on to kill them off.... would be lovely seeing him get the third. :)

We’re so quick to wash our hands of players; it drives me absolutely batty.

Just because you’re a bellendagarde fanboi doesn’t mean the rest of us have to live in your delusion

He ought to be locked in a room with rabid squirrels and then guillotined

Nels has quietly worked on his game & has become on of the most reliable RB/RWB’s in the PL.

7/10 every week.

Absolute kudos to him & to the work Gaz & his coaches have done with him on the training pitch.

Just because you’re a bellendagarde fanboi doesn’t mean the rest of us have to live in your delusion

He ought to be locked in a room with rabid squirrels and then guillotined
Hwang’s purple patch has inflated my ego to degrees you can’t possibly comprehend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back