• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (A) - 16/5/21 - Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bastards are winning at the moment, but i agree, i want this season over now. And dont shoot me but there has been too much footie on the telly, ok grateful for it due to the pandemic, but were overdosed now.
Looking forward to the Euro's?

The bastards are winning at the moment, but i agree, i want this season over now. And dont shoot me but there has been too much footie on the telly, ok grateful for it due to the pandemic, but were overdosed now.
You speak for yourself.

If England progress, yes, otherwise im not too bothered. The World cup is a different matter.

Euros is almost always the better tournament! Sure no Brazil or Argentina but a lot less dross getting smacked in the group stages.

Euros as a 16 team tournament was perfect. Current format allows the dross in (even worse with Nations League now) and the farcical situation where you can finish 3rd in your group and likely qualify

• 11Rui Patrício
  • 22Nélson Semedo
  • 16Coady
  • 27Saïss
  • 2Hoever
  • 28João Moutinho
  • 32Dendoncker
  • 18Gibbs-White
  • 20Vitinha
  • 37Traoré
  • 17Fábio Silva

Substitutes​

• 3Aït-Nouri
  • 5Marçal
  • 8Neves
  • 12Da Silva
  • 15Boly
  • 21Ruddy
  • 39Cundle
  • 49Kilman
  • 60Corbeanu

Aurier injured and still no Doc for them.

Ouch.

I fear if we have a mad 15 minutes like we did after conceding v Brighton that Son Kane and Bale won't let us off.

We nearly always do well in the Capital, heres hoping, as long as Kane and Son dont get their act together today.

Not sure on that team. I guess we'll find out in around an hour..

Saiss is probably physically stronger than Kilman so I see that change. More height with Dendoncker in too. Here is hoping for a good performance.

Not liking them having Kane, Son, Bale and Alli all starting! And against a back 4 with Coady and Saiss it could be a testing afternoon!

Hope I'm wrong obviously but I think it will be a fucking car crash this afternoon.

I’d have kept Kilman in, but hey ho. Have a good one all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back