• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (A) 17/2: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s in a weird spot of (probably) having the lowest ceiling of our CBs, relatively speaking, but the traits he has are pretty crucial to how Gary wants our shape to change with the ball.

Really like him despite the rough edges.
Yeah i don't think this shape works without Totti in this role.

What a half that was, absolutely mental pace, like a bloody basket ball game. When teams come out to play we can really go toe for toe with some really good sides. Done very well to keep Son and Maddison out of the game
The pace has been relentless. Suspect Taylor letting loads go has contributed to that, some of which he shouldn’t have allowed.

Not quite switched on there.

So I said we could not afford to concede early before the start of the game, so we do so at the start of the second half. Terrible. From our own kick off.

All that work in the first half wiped out within 40 seconds. Shite from Dawson & Sa nutmegged.

Their first shot on target.

Really don’t expect that kind of “challenge” from Dawson.

Now they’ve got adrenaline pumping; need to keep it tight for a bit.

It's frustrating, but i'm loathed to criticise anyone too much there, Toti made a challenge, Lemina made a challenge, Dawson made a challenge, Dawson was fearful of the penalty then it drops into his path and he just pokes it, not a lot Sa can do there, close range and hit early and weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back