• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 22/8/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might be losing 1-0 but I’ve got a massive smile slapped across my face.

We look so, so good! Bruno has got us playing on the front foot. Exciting, quick, pressing football. It’s so good to watch! Just need to cut those silly individual errors out.
All I ever wanted :) ..and many with me I hope

We've played really well and I love our new found energy and numbers going forwards.

We've got to start working the keeper more though. Lloris hasn't had a save of any note to make

There was more energy in that 50 minutes than all of last seasons first halves put together :)

The most dominating half of football I’ve seen from Wolves in 2 years. We’ve battered them 0-1.

Good half, without really creating anything notable. Certainly high energy and high press, real shame that penalty was given, Neves's mistake was worse than Sa's.

Good first half, missing a goal though. And can't keep offering the opener. Might as well start all games losing 1-0 lol

ok now that's it halftime can we please get to the most important issue of the match

whats this hot dog stuff

ok now that's it halftime can we please get to the important issue

what is this hot dog stuff
The Swedes i know are much more american than people think. They certainly do barbecues and hot dogs.

... bbq's and hot dogs aren't an american thing, are they?

... bbq's and hot dogs aren't an american thing, are they?
Yes they are. Take a look at the tailgate parties they have at NFL games.... I also know a lot of Americans, and confirm they do both, having had them both with those people.

We’ve played well but created very little still. Will probably come with time but still similar issues to last year in our decisions in the final third.
Worried about them on the break now but hopefully we keep them pinned in

Pretty accurate that. I just hope we don't keep saying " we played fantastic, but we lost again" all season.
Well we won’t. We won’t play that well in every game all season for a start. If/When we do we will score goals and win games of football though, no problem.

tailgate parties... who told the foreign scum about our secret football rituals

now I'm gonna have to freeze a hot dog and make a shank out of it. watch yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back