• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Tottenham (H) Build-Up & Match Thread 22/8/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbq and sausage is in no way confined to the US. ???

Anyways, get Adama running straight into the box please Bruno. Fouls and cards all day ffs

marcal still on the pitch so looks like his injury wasn't anything serious

ok now that's it halftime can we please get to the most important issue of the match

whats this hot dog stuff
Ok, last time ”upp på läktaren och köpa korv”. It is an expression in sweden when a player dribbles you all the time or very clear..you can use google translate for further info

neves you gotta first time that come on bro, real nice hot dogs from traore there

Traore has been fantastic, one horrendous shot aside. Not sure why anyone thought Tanganga would be a test, useless bastard can't even foul him!

Only one team looking to play any football here.

Thought Jimenez could've done a but better with his effort after Moutinho's cheeky lay off, at least hit the target.

Big change from last year, Moutinho higher up the pitch out of possession now than he ever was in possession before. Kilman gets as high up the pitch as the central midfielders used to.

Shame about the penalty as it's a really strong performance so far otherwise.

We’ve played well but created very little still. Will probably come with time but still similar issues to last year in our decisions in the final third.
Worried about them on the break now but hopefully we keep them pinned in
I think if we keep creating these threatening situations then the clear cut chances will come

Traore has been fantastic, one horrendous shot aside. Not sure why anyone thought Tanganga would be a test, useless bastard can't even foul him!

Only one team looking to play any football here.

Thought Jimenez could've done a but better with his effort after Moutinho's cheeky lay off, at least hit the target.

Big change from last year, Moutinho higher up the pitch out of possession now than he ever was in possession before. Kilman gets as high up the pitch as the central midfielders used to.

Shame about the penalty as it's a really strong performance so far otherwise.
I'd have agreed about Tanganga before i watched him have a really good game against both Grealish and Sterling last sunday.

We have started the second half in the same spirit, we need a goal

if VAR says pen for that I have lost all faith in the system

Atwell now booking Raul for literally trying to get out of the way.

Stealing a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back