• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Some tremendous signs at some of the anti-Trump demos.

My personal favourite:

C3cZkYsWEAET3en.jpg
I particularly liked this one:

8c6eeed12c83b9ec94c76f70a80df7e5.jpg

Just noticed the poll on the E&S. Stunned to see that 61% of people actually agree with Trump's travel ban.

61%!!! FFS.

It says a lot about the state of our country that I'm not all that surprised.

I would imagine there is a plenty of anti-immigrant/anti-refugee feeling in this country and also plenty of people who think muslim = terrorist.

Our right wing media and their hateful propaganda has to shoulder some of the blame for this but people really should know better than to be such racist cunts.

There has literally been nothing but chaos since Trump took over. I'm not convinced it will get any calmer from what I can tell, especially if he keeps showing himself for a fool on Twitter

Just said on CNN, that dual nationals get processed normally. They just show their other passport.

Rumor going around that some Congressional Republicans are already looking to file for impeachment after the firing and replacement of the Director of Immigration and acting Attorney General (both of whom spoke out against the travel ban). Needless to say, both of the replacements were Trump lackeys who don't see a problem with the ban.

Bit out of order, the bloke died a few years ago and as you would know, the subtitles had nothing to do with what he said.
It was funny though, the bloke was a legend, when he was alive.

Bannon is a piece of shit. he's the new Dick Cheney.

I thoroughly recommend following @trumpdraws on Twitter.

Puerile nonsense but it makes me laugh.

Bit out of order, the bloke died a few years ago and as you would know, the subtitles had nothing to do with what he said.
It was funny though, the bloke was a legend, when he was alive.

Don't know what you're on about mate. Don't know who he is or his life status, just found it amusing

Back